Feel free to contact us and follow our FB https://www.facebook.com/Gotoshoot/ (here you will find information about prices and upcoming courses and trainings)
We also invite you to learning and shooting courses with a pistol and a rifle. Click on the link below for more information and Prices.
Preparatory before taking the exams for:
The course covers issues related to the legal aspects of weapons and ammunition, safety, and practice - shooting.
Training for uniformed classes on selected issues of shooting, rescue and rope techniques.
Please contact us to adjust the level and issue of the training.
Shooting training at the GoToShoot shooting range in Krakow
We also invite you to check the English version of the website: Shooting Cracow.
Level I - Basic
The training is intended both for people with no experience in the use of firearms and beginner shooters, as well as for gun owners who want to improve the technique of using a pistol or rifle while maintaining all safety rules.
Level II - Medium
The shooting training at level 2 is intended for people improving their shooting skills. During the classes, you improve the skills acquired at previous levels and start learning new, more demanding elements.
Level III - Advanced
The shooting training is intended for people who have their own weapons and a solid foundation in shooting. The program is selected individually according to the needs and skills.
The program of all trainings is adjusted to the skills and expectations in such areas as: combat, dynamic and sports shooting.
Survival skills krakow
Survival training krakow
Handgun training Poland
Learn to shoot Krakow
Shooting experience Krakow
Army style shooting Poland
Specialise shooting Krakow
Professional shooting Krakow
- Introduction to gun combat shooting
1. Safety rules in the use of handguns 2. The principle of operation of a given example of a short weapon 3. Conditions for shooting accurately 4. Overview of equipment 5. Pistol reloading techniques 6. Techniques for replacing the magazine 7. Working on the trigger 8. Shooting postures while standing, kneeling, lying down a. Two-handed shooting - pistol in the right hand b. Two-handed shooting - a pistol in the left hand c. One-handed shooting - a pistol in the right hand d. One-handed shooting - a pistol in the left hand 9. Clearing jams
- Combat shooting from a pistol
1. Quick draw (target at the front, rear and sides) 2. Quick reload (target at the front, rear and sides) 3. Improving the work on the trigger - doublets and triplets 4. Quick change of magazines 5. Moving fire 6 Shooting in motion
- Introduction to combat shooting with the AKM, AR 15 kbk
1. Safety rules in the use of firearms 2. Principles of operation of the AKM, AR 153 kbk. Conditions of shooting at a target 4. Overview of the equipment 5. Reloading techniques of the AKM, AR 15 kbk 6. Magazine replacement techniques 7. Working with the trigger 8. Standing shooting positions, kneeling, lying down - with carabiners in right and left hands 9. Clear jams
- Combat shooting with the AKM, AR 15 kbk
1. Quick fold (target at the front, rear and sides) 2. Quick reload (target at the front, rear and sides) 3. Improving the trigger work - doublets and triplets 4. Quick change of magazines 5. Moving fire 6. Shooting in motion
- Pistol and tactical rifle
1. Quick passes pistol - carabiner, carabiner - pistol 2. Work on curtains pistol and carabiner
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Individual and group training programs
Shooting training for people applying for entry of a qualified security guard. Improvement of security personnel.
Off-duty persons are required to participate in instructor training courses and training in the following areas:
Show a certificate from the National Criminal Register. Persons punished for an intentional act are not allowed to participate in the above-mentioned courses.
Participants in instructor courses are required to have a high school diploma.